Our provider recruitment team offers a variety of services to physicians and their office staff and allied health professionals.
About our Recruitment Team
Our provider recruitment team enables medical offices to fill available positions for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners within the medical community. Communication with established physicians and candidates is a thorough and ongoing process.
- Provides community and practice opportunity packets to candidates and assists with community visits (arrangements for transportation, hotels, meetings and tours).
- Provides candidates with access to information related to contracts, hospital credentialing and managed care credentialing.
- Work with candidates’ spouses and family members to ensure that moves are efficient and well coordinated.
- Provides a full spectrum of recruitment services for candidates and their families.
Benefits of Being a MVHS Team Member
- Competitive salary based on MGMA data, with incentives
- Health, vision, dental, term life and long-term disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage through MLMIC
- Paid time off, CME time and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Optional participation in retirement plans
- Signing bonus
- Pre-tax flex benefits for medical spending and/or dependent care
- Discounts with local vendors: AT&T, Verizon, local restaurants
- You may also elect voluntary benefits (short-term disability, critical care, accident, pet, additional life insurance policy options) that are paid for in full by the physician and are portable, post-tax benefits.
- Child care
For more information, please contact:
Kelly Domizio, FASPR
Physician Acquisition Specialist
Mohawk Valley Health System
1676 Sunset Avenue
Utica, New York 13502